An app that enables you to exchange photos with family and friends
- Category Photography
- Program license Free
- Version 18.104.22.168.26
- Size 23 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.facebook.moments
1 Hacker WayMenlo Park, CA 94025
View the best times that you have had on Facebook with Moments.
This is an app that simply gives you details about the best parts of your life that you have posted and that you have shared with others on Facebook. You can view pictures that you have shared on your page as well as those that you have been tagged in by family and friends. There are also videos that you can see and some of your best status updates. Moments is an app that lets you reminisce about the first times that you were on Facebook and what you have been up to lately.
You can create a gallery of all of the top pictures or the ones that you like and want to use. This gallery can be shared once again on Facebook. The moments that you see on the app are usually grouped together by a certain color or a special type of look. An example would be pictures from a birthday party or pictures from a graduation. The app allows you to find your friends in a faster way than by simply searching for a particular picture, video or event.
- View special moments from Facebook
- Everything is already grouped together
- Easily find friends and family
- Can't really edit pictures
- A bit too personal
Moments is going away soon and will be removed from Google Play. This update makes it easy to export your photos and videos. You can also go directly to the Moments website to get started: facebook.com/moments_app/export
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.